This is the MySQL Restrictions and Limitations extract from the MySQL 5.7 Reference Manual.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2016-02-11 (revision: 46483)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Restrictions and Limits
- 2 Restrictions on Stored Programs
- 3 Restrictions on Server-Side Cursors
- 4 Restrictions on Subqueries
- 5 Restrictions on Views
- 6 Restrictions on XA Transactions
- 7 Restrictions on Character Sets
- 8 Limits in MySQL [+/-]
- 9 Restrictions and Limitations on Partitioning [+/-]
- 10 MySQL Differences from Standard SQL [+/-]
- 11 Known Issues in MySQL
- A Licenses for Third-Party Components [+/-]