Table of Contents [+/-]
- 5.1 General Agent Related Notes
- 5.2 Creating MySQL User Accounts for the Monitor Agent
- 5.3 Java Considerations on Linux
- 5.4 Monitoring Agent Graphical Installation Wizard
- 5.5 Starting/Stopping the MySQL Enterprise Monitor Agent [+/-]
- 5.6 Monitoring Multiple MySQL Servers
- 5.7 Configuring an Agent to Monitor a Remote MySQL Server
- 5.8 Monitoring Outside the Firewall with an SSH Tunnel
- 5.9 HTTP Connection Timeout
- 5.10 Troubleshooting the Agent
- 5.11 Agent Backlog
A MySQL Enterprise Monitor Agent monitors a MySQL server and sends data to the MySQL Enterprise Service Manager. The data is interpreted by the MySQL Enterprise Advisors and displayed in the MySQL Enterprise Monitor User Interface. The following section describes how to install the Agent on all platforms.
Due to changes in TLS support, as of MySQL Enterprise Monitor 3.0.22, it is not possible for the MySQL Enterprise Service Manager to communicate with earlier versions of the MySQL Enterprise Monitor Agent.
It is strongly recommended that MySQL Enterprise Monitor Agent 3.1 are installed for use with the MySQL Enterprise Service Manager 3.1.