This is the MySQL Linux extract from the MySQL 5.1 Reference Manual.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2015-11-28 (revision: 45687)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Installing MySQL on Unix/Linux Using Generic Binaries
- 2 Installing MySQL on Linux [+/-]
- 3 Installing MySQL on Solaris and OpenSolaris [+/-]
- 4 Installing MySQL on FreeBSD
- 5 Installing MySQL on IBM AIX [+/-]
- 6 Initializing the Data Directory [+/-]
- A Licenses for Third-Party Components [+/-]