This is the MySQL Linux extract from the MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2015-11-26 (revision: 45670)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Installing MySQL on Unix/Linux Using Generic Binaries
- 2 Installing MySQL on Linux Using RPM Packages
- 3 Linux Notes [+/-]
- 4 Installing MySQL on Solaris
- 5 Solaris Notes [+/-]
- 6 BSD Notes [+/-]
- 7 Other Unix Notes [+/-]
- 8 Initializing the Data Directory [+/-]
- A Licenses for Third-Party Components [+/-]