This manual describes how to install and configure MySQL Connector/Python, a self-contained Python driver for communicating with MySQL servers, and how to use it to develop database applications.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/Python, see MySQL Connector/Python Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2016-02-05 (revision: 46384)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Introduction to MySQL Connector/Python
- 2 Guidelines for Python Developers
- 3 Connector/Python Versions
- 4 Connector/Python Installation [+/-]
- 5 Connector/Python Coding Examples [+/-]
- 6 Connector/Python Tutorials [+/-]
- 7 Connector/Python Connection Establishment [+/-]
- 8 The Connector/Python C Extension [+/-]
- 9 Connector/Python Other Topics [+/-]
- 10 Connector/Python API Reference [+/-]
- 11 Connector/Python C Extension API Reference [+/-]
- A Licenses for Third-Party Components [+/-]