This manual describes how to install and configure MySQL Connector/Net, the driver that enables .NET applications to communicate with MySQL servers, and how to use it to develop database applications.
For notes detailing the changes in each release of Connector/Net, see MySQL Connector/Net Release Notes.
For legal information, see the Legal Notices.
For additional documentation on MySQL products, including translations of the documentation into other languages, and downloadable versions in variety of formats, including HTML and PDF formats, see the MySQL Documentation Library.
Document generated on: 2015-11-26 (revision: 45672)
Table of Contents [+/-]
- Preface and Legal Notices
- 1 Introduction to MySQL Connector/Net
- 2 Connector/Net Versions
- 3 Connector/Net Installation [+/-]
- 4 Connector/Net Visual Studio Integration [+/-]
- 5 Connector/Net Tutorials [+/-]
- 6 Connector/Net Programming [+/-]
- 7 Connector/Net Connection String Options Reference
- 8 Connector/Net Support for Windows Store
- 9 EF 5 Support
- 10 EF 6 Support
- 11 Connector/Net API Reference [+/-]
- 12 Connector/Net Support [+/-]
- 13 Connector/Net FAQ
- A Licenses for Third-Party Components [+/-]